Older Posts

The Blog can only display a hand full of posts at a time. To view older posts and photos click "Older Posts" following the last entry on the page to see the next batch of photos, or use the index in the right column and click on the name of the person you wish to view.

Saturday, September 17, 2005


I then remembered that Santa is a jolly fellow whose belly jiggles like a bowl full of cherry's, but James doesn't look so jolly, and if jiggling belly's is any indication, then I must be Santa. In this painting Santa doesn't look all that jolly, probably because he's freezing his nuts off and that reindeer probably doesn't smell all that keen.
So there doesn't seem to be any way to prove one way or another that James and Santa are one and the same and if that's the case here is my suggestion: Don't take any chances. Be nice to James or you may not go to Heaven... wait, that's the other guy, I meant, you may not get any presents this year. Why risk a lump of coal or roasting in hell... wait, I'm getting mixed up again, anyway, you know what I mean.
Posted by Scott Collins (Click to Enlarge Photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts

Older Posts