Older Posts

The Blog can only display a hand full of posts at a time. To view older posts and photos click "Older Posts" following the last entry on the page to see the next batch of photos, or use the index in the right column and click on the name of the person you wish to view.

Thursday, August 18, 2005


This is what I've been reduced to, taking landscape shots. They either stick me in an MCC that no one else is working in, or on top of a tower, which wouldn't be to bad except the electricians seem to be the only ones working. I've got plenty of opportunity to take as many pictures of fitters as I can stand. In the future I would appreciate some of you milling around with a pipe or two, and smile every chance you get!
Posted by Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts

Older Posts